Each year the Hopkinsville Kiwanis Club chooses a historically significant place or event to memorialize in bronze for you to hang on a Christmas tree. Here are ornaments from previous years, which are still available, in limited quantities, for purchase by contacting a Kiwanian, by emailing us, or by clicking one of the nifty buttons below.
Click below to purchase your commemorative Solar Eclipse ornament!!!
For those of you who collect the ornaments every year, here is a list of the ornaments in chronological order.
- Clock Tower (2000) (SOLD OUT)
- Saints Peter and Paul Church (2001) (SOLD OUT)
- Christian County Justice Center (2002)
- Fort Campbell, KY (2003) (SOLD OUT)
- Ferrell's Snappy Service (2004)
- Alhambra Theatre (2005) (SOLD OUT)
- L&N Depot (2006)
- Night Riders Centennial (2007)
- Christian County Courthouse (2008)
- Project Playground (2009)
- Ft Campbell Memorial Park (2010)
- Pennyroyal Area Museum (2011)
- Trail of Tears (2012) (SOLD OUT)
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center (2013)
- Hoptown Hoppers (Summer 2014)
- Salvation Army 100th Anniversary (2014)
- Kiwanis Soap Box Derby (2015)
- Hopkinsville Community College 50th Anniversary (2016)
- Total Solar Eclipse (2017)